While we get seated and move with the Longrich Train, let me be fast at sharing these piece:
VANITY has no other name but VANITY (I thought you should read this…)
A Wrist watch for N500, 000?? Will it show me when the world will end?
• A Bathing soap for N80, 000?? Will it wash away sins and sorrows?
• One Eye glasses for N350, 000?? If I wear it, will I be able to see the future?
• An Italian shoe for N150,000?? Will let me walk on water?
• A Plasma TV for N500,000?? Will it show me the Judgement day on the last day live?
• A Gold plated mobile phone for 3 million naira. Chai!!! Will I use it to answer heaven’s call?
• A Hand Bag for 1.3Million naira?? Will I put my life inside it?
• 2 million naira for a table in comedy show. Which kind laugh I never laugh before?
• 3 Million naira per year at a university. After graduation, will they make me the president of the School Board or the president of the Nation?
Sometimes, I wonder why some people spend like craze, knowing fully well that there are hungry children in the streets roaming about naked.
1. The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone’s life.
2. Remember, money only brings happiness if you help people with it.
3. Let someone say to you, BECAUSE OF YOU, I DIDN’T GIVE_UP !!!
When God bless’ you financially, don’t just raise your STANDARD OF LIVING, also raise your STANDARD OF GIVING.
I saw this and felt the Whole World should see it too..
With Longrich, you can get to bless many souls. Reach out to someone today, share the gospel of Longrich. Share the value propositions and what makes Longrich different from every other Networking business around you.
Instead of buying those luxury, why not invest the money today into your future tomorrow and reap bountifully.
…blessed is that man, who leaves inheritance for his children, for when he is gone; his children will keep blessing his memories. Longrich is a lifetime business that can be inherited across generations.
Why not tune in today.
Kindly reach out to me on Whatsapp or Call 08035752236; we will hold you by the hand and lead you through achieving your financial freedom.
Engr. Sunday Onifade